Monday, November 16, 2015

Fit Weekend

Hi!  How are ya?  I had a busy weekend filled with fun and fitness.  This past weekend was the Run Disney Avengers Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland here in Orange County, Ca.  I, however, did not participate and run in the event mainly because I don't know anything about the Avengers!  I don't even know any of the characters... seriously.  So I opt'ed to pass on this Disney run, but I love the excitement and energy of the events so I wanted to be involved.  I was able to team up with the fun ladies of KT Tape again to represent at their booth to help educate, sell, and tape-prep the runners!


Yay for getting ALL OF THE KT TAPE!  I am now up to my eyeballs in KT Tape, but I can't complain!  I use it for everything, and it isn't cheap!  So I get to hang out with fun ladies, meet a bunch of excited runners, and get tons of tape.  Total score!


Also, I got to walk around the expo (seriously Run Disney as the biggest and best expos) and you get to take stupid pictures to share the with the world.

So aside from hanging out and having fun, I spent a little time at the gym racking in the miles and getting my sweat on.  Before watching my poor Ronda Rousey get her lights knocked out (insert crying emoji), I went for a little run at the gym.  I planned on putting about 3 miles in, but it felt really good and I just went with my body and got 5 miles out of my little leggies.


After a long-ish night I decided to have another great start to my day on Sunday and visit the gym.  I always remember to prep and take my Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy with me for some added energy!


And get my sweat on!  Sorry, so gross!



How was your weekend?  Did you participate in the Run Disney Avengers weekend?  Or freeze your bum off at the Strip At Night, Rock and Roll Half Marathon Las Vegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment