Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sunny, Muggy, San Diego Run

Hey there!  Jessie here, writing as I prep (ie: procrastinate) on packing and prep'ing for the Joggin for Frogmen 5k in San Diego this weekend.  As a first, my babe Mike:

AND my BFF Ashley:

 
will be joining me on this run.  Its a bit far for all of us, so we will all be staying in San Diego for the weekend, which is a nice weekend getaway.  We found this awesome new little boutique hotel, Z Hotel San Diego and we are excited for our stay! #StayPineapple
 
 

 
As for the run, we are thrilled to be participating in Joggin for Frogmen run and their mission in benefitting the Navy SEAL Foundation, 31 Heroes Project, and Travis Manion Foundation.  I can't wait to run this awesome 5k, spend some time in San Diego with my babe and my bestie (and her family), and enjoy some time away!  I will, of course, update all of you on the race results and our San Deigo stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment