Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The OC Fair 5k Fun Run

This is my second year participating in The OC Fair 5k Fun Run.  I ran last year with my friend Krista and had a really great time:



The OC Fair 5k is a really cool run that takes you through The Orange County (California) Fair before opening hours.  You get to run around the attractions, even play a few games, and you get an awesome medal and a ticket into The OC Fair; a sweet deal for the price of the run.  So, needless to say, I (suckered) signed Mike and myself up to run this year.



The theme of this year's run is One Big Party, which seems really cool.  I got a sneak peek at the new medal this year and it is super colorful and really pretty!  So, needless to say, the night before I put together my running gear because, dress up.



The run was on a perfectly gloomy Sunday, which, for running, is great!  I love cool weather to take me through a short 3.1 miles!  Needless to say, the run was really FUN - One Big Fun Run.  The OC Marathon group always puts on a great run with great medals!!  We had a fabulous time running through the fair, along the rides, games, and animals.  You can definitely see me out here again next year!


Did any of you run along / in front / past me this year?  How was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment