Wednesday, July 22, 2015

North Carolina - via TX and SC

So. It was my 30+1 birthday last month and we decided to take a "family trip" to visit my family in North Carolina. It was my daughter's first time flying (see: Flying With Kids).
 


We fly standby, so as you can imagine, that makes flying a bit more hectic (but I'm not complaining. Really I'm not, I'm very grateful!) So we make our way to lovely North Carolina via the way of TX and SC. We lucked out by getting on the flight that took us to Greenville-Spartanberg, SC. So the real reason I am even sharing this is because we had to rent a car and we drove through Gaffney! If any of you watch House of Cards like we do, you remember this: It's real people!!!



We ended up driving by the peach (ie: the giant peach-ass) water tower!



Anywho, we had an amazing time. Got to see family, celebrate my birthday, and enjoy watching my daughter experience a ton of new adventures! Looking forward to going back and seeing everyone again!




No comments:

Post a Comment